Thank you very much for registering to comment and join the conversation on the Neurolanguage Collective Magazine.
What to expect…
We’re sending you login details right now 🙂
You should have now been automatically logged in so please just head over to the edition and the article you would like to comment on. If you have not been automatically logged in don’t worry, your login details are on their way to you and will arrive in your inbox shortly.
You may also be interested in….
Neurolanguage Coaching: Brain Friendly Learning by Rachel Paling
– why the brain blocks when learning a language
– which coaching and teaching methods are brain-friendly – and which are brain-zappers
– how to harness principles of coaching and neuroscience to give your learner fantastic results, every time.
It seems every day an exciting new discovery is made about the human brain. Neurolanguage Coaching is a model that brings together crucial findings in the fields of neuroscience and integrates these into a coaching process to revolutionise language learning as we know it.
As well as highlighting evidence of interest to all practising and aspiring language coaches, this book offers invaluable insight distilled from years of coaching, and from teaching other coaches, giving practical advice to fit any coaching situation, and every highly unique brain.
Within is also a toolkit full of new, evidence-based methods and tried-and-tested, brain-friendly Neurolanguage coaching models, as well as how and why applying these Neurolanguage Coaching techniques can lead to more happy, fluent and confident learners.
This is a book for language teachers, educators, language learners, polyglots, coaches interested in languages and anyone who is interested to discover more about their own brain!
The Rachel Paling Podcast Channel
Rachel Paling is the creator of Neurolanguage Coaching, a new approach and method for language learning which combines the principles of neuroscience together with coaching a vehicle of delivering the learning process.
Back in 2012 she created the definition of Neurolanguage Coaching: “Neurolanguage Coaching is the efficient and fast transfer of language knowledge from the Language Coach to the Language Coachee with sustainable effects facilitated by brain based coaching and coaching principles.”
Rachel’s podcast channel is dedicated to bringing together the world’s leaders in education, language learning, neuroscience and coaching to discuss language coaching and how to enhance the learning experience for learners worldwide.
Language Coaching Certification
Become a Certified & Accredited Neurolanguage Coach®
Achieve fast and sustainable results by helping your clients and learner reach and maintain a better learning state with brain friendly language learning.
Features of Neurolanguage Coaching®:
- a continuous flow of language training constantly interacting with aspects of the neuroscience of learning and aspects of traditional coaching;
- it ensures the constant awareness of how the brain works, ensuring brain connections;
- it includes coaching models and tools;
- it adds the ethical principles of coaching itself, ever present in language coaching sessions, as set out by the ICF;
- it encompasses an individual needs analysis;
- it tailors language targets to individual needs;
- it embraces the cultural aspects of language;
it addresses personal aspects such as client confidence, comfort, motivation and satisfaction.